Forum: Community Center

Subject: Renderosity Please Bring Back Victoria 3 and Michael 3 Characters & Clothin

Fauvist opened this issue on Apr 25, 2018 ยท 31 posts

Wolfenshire posted Wed, 23 May 2018 at 7:21 PM Site Admin

I think the OP has a good question there. I've seen but not looked closely at the products that transfer old morphs forward to G3. I use G2 and G3, so it could be beneficial, but if older skin textures and clothing can be pulled forward, I think the question is; do those old products still exist in the Market Place somewhere deep and hidden, or were they permanently deleted? I don't know the answer. If they are permanently gone, well, that's that, but if you like the older feel and it works for your art, it makes no difference if the newer is technically better, you like what you like and it works for your art. I use GIMP mostly now, but when I do use PS, I use PS 6.0. I just like the way it feels better.

Maybe those products are still there and I just don't know how to use the search. Sometimes it doesn't matter how I search, I often get the opposite of whatever I'm searching for. But then, high tech computery stuff is baffling. I'm pretty sure computers are magical and you have to set your computer in the middle of the yard at midnight and dance around it while chanting incantations to get it to do anything useful.

Does anyone remember this? I'm still trying to figure out how to work it.

th.jpg

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader