Forum: Community Center

Subject: Renderosity Please Bring Back Victoria 3 and Michael 3 Characters & Clothin

Fauvist opened this issue on Apr 25, 2018 ยท 31 posts

CHK2033 posted Tue, 29 May 2018 at 1:08 PM

3anson posted at 1:03PM Tue, 29 May 2018 - #4330476

Fauvist posted at 10:05PM Wed, 23 May 2018 - #4328942

Well then, maybe Renderosity could bring the old old products back for limited time sales, like when they've done sales of clearance products that have been deleted from the marketplace. The textures of those old characters are FAR superior to the textures being made now. Or maybe there's some other way to give buyers access to the products? Maybe someone could suggest it to whoever at Renderosity makes those kinds of decisions. There were some really incredible products! Thanks

seriously?? modern character skin textures are so much better quality , with the correct shader settings ( Poser, 3DL and Iray ) and lighting they are LIGHTYEARS ahead of the ones from the generation 3 era.( i do agree that some of those old textures were excellently made, for that era ) i have some old V3 ones that look fabulous when EZSkin and good lighting applied, but they do not come anywhere near what is now possible with the newer Iray, 3DL and Poser shaders/

I just rendered an old figure (Miki 2) and rendered her inside of Poser with SF (EzSkin setup) and inside of Studio with Iray (My own setup)and that skin texture is just as good if not better than most so called "modern character skins" Im kind of loving it all over again..lol Remember just because its new...doesn't mean its good. But ..seriously the market for that (old characters) has come and gone...time to move on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HP Zbook 17 G6,  intel Xeon  64 GB of ram 1 TB SSD, Quadro RTX 5000 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------