Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What Poser needs is Posette 2018

Coleman opened this issue on Jul 20, 2017 ยท 168 posts

shante posted Fri, 08 June 2018 at 10:12 AM

more on-topic....never felt Posette was attractive enough for creating renders with even if she was incapable of extreme poses. I lept for joy when Zygote announced the release of their first Unimesh figure: VICKY 1! I had de-installed Poser because Posette was so damn ugly and re-installed it on the release of V1 and eventual inclusion of the whole Millenium 1 Unimesh set.
I remember when Poser first came out (at least referring to Poser4) it was not originally planned to be a single functioning 3d render app. Digital artists were setting up stuff in it and exporting to other apps like Bryce (at the time) or RayDream Studio (which eventually became Carrara) to create final renders and them brought back into a paint program in High res to finish the artwork. I had many popular publications from then (and might still have them) showing these processes.

Zygote changed the Poser-Verse for ever then. I sometimes wish I had never gotten into this whole 3d thing the way I did but times changed and i felt (albeit reluctantly) I had to change too.