Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is Poser development dead?

aeilkema opened this issue on May 09, 2018 ยท 270 posts

EClark1894 posted Mon, 11 June 2018 at 8:39 AM

tonyvilters posted at 9:35AM Mon, 11 June 2018 - #4331325

My girlfriend works (still works I have to add) for a USA owned company in Belgium. This is how it went: "A guy", never seen before enters the building and calls for a workforce meeting.

We are restructuring. "You, you, you, (about 30% of the company), you come to office XYZ by 10AM." So they went.

Guads waiting; They were guided outwards off the property to waiting transport to get them home. Worried some replied : "Hela? We haver pusonal stuff on our desks. Phones, clothes, wallets"

Not to worry we will collect everything that is not company property from your offices/desks and send it to your home address. Goodbye and good luck.

Restructuring completed.

Which is why I don't keep anything personal in my desk or take anything the company owns home with me except my uniform. They gave me a hand book and that's still in the office too. I don't like that kind of corporate treatment of employees. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to just kick you off their property and keep your car until they can rifle through it, all under the pretense of sorting out what's theirs and what's yours.