Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is Poser development dead?

aeilkema opened this issue on May 09, 2018 · 270 posts

wolf359 posted Wed, 20 June 2018 at 7:00 PM

I dont don’t consider ANY of the g figures attractive. With their freak Aryanized, I find them to be creepy. t>hey are vastly limited in both character content and clothing content (by several orders of magnitude, even after all this time).

I have a lot of attractive characters for almost all of my figures.

Well of course "attractive" is a subjective term..obviously.

This Picture is the result of all of your manual force fitting Old content between old figures..yes??

The Classic "Shrink wrapped" look of poser clothing from the last century. No wrinkle morphs at the waist,knees or elbows. the puffy ,rounded shoulders

But that is not your fault because you are not a clothing content creator but you have the "tools" to salvage old content made by others in the past. ..in 60 seconds or less,

But alas you have no abilty to create, bespoke one off clothing ,for a specific render or project, only scavenge from the digital rubbish bin .

If this is the quality of clothing content that works for your stories. that is perfectly fine...to each his own art

Your point is proven.

Poser11 has "tools" to salvage vestigial content long past its market life.

But you need to understand that for a content market to grow there needs to be Vendors making &selling new fresh new content that adheres to todays quality standards. file_9fc3d7152ba9336a670e36d0ed79bc43.png

My website

YouTube Channel