Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is Poser development dead?

aeilkema opened this issue on May 09, 2018 ยท 270 posts

Razor42 posted Thu, 21 June 2018 at 10:31 PM

@SSGBryan

I did write a long response to your posts here, addressing many of the points you have raised above. But, I decided it really just isn't worth it. From what I can tell you have decided that demarcation is the best approach for the Poser community into the future. Demarcation between vendor development paths, platform choice, how Poser users use Poser, 3rd party content stores and now even which forums you participate in. Often spreading outright falsehoods and half truths just to perpetuate those tiresome tribal boundaries, which by far the majority of the community are just plain sick of hearing about. But clearly you do not want to hear from others on what they think about the current situation or where they may have a difference of opinion to your own.

So I will just agree with you. Poser is doing great, it's just those pesky customers, content creators and 3rd party Poser supporting forums/resellers that are the problem here. But don't worry they won't be an issue for long with the way things are progressing. All the best mate and happy rendering!