Forum: Community Center

Subject: Food for thought......

newhere opened this issue on Jul 31, 2018 ยท 13 posts

Wolfenshire posted Wed, 01 August 2018 at 11:25 PM Site Admin

I watched a special on that. A more accurate description of us, instead of stardust, would be light. We are creatures of the light. Decaying photons, (a light particle) for what can only stagger the imagination as to the infinite amount of time it took, becomes one minuscule molecule of matter. Since prior to the 'big bang', and yes I put that in little quotes because we can't really prove the 'big bang', we can only prove the results of the 'big bang', anyway, prior to the big bang time did not exist. Photons winked in and out of existence at the same moment they were formed by ..... 'pressure' <---- not a good description of what it was. Imagine the amount of time it took to create enough matter to form the universe. (or universes, that theory is on the table also). For every question the physicists try to answer, I've got a gazzillion questions to go with it, and I don't know diddly, imagine how many questions the smart people have.

Is that theory the right one? I don't know. For all I know a pink magical pony pranced across the sky and sprinkled fairy dust everywhere. Or maybe @newhere is right and we are just 3D characters on somebodies screen.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader