Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is Poser development dead?

aeilkema opened this issue on May 09, 2018 ยท 270 posts

wolf359 posted Sat, 18 August 2018 at 1:47 PM

I think that is one of the big differences between Poser/Daz >communities and 3D communities, because I don't think that >doing something like in your example is something that they find >very relevant or very useful thing to do in the first place, its hard >to explain, but as I have mentioned before people are not bound >to a single program like a lot of people seems to be in the >Poser/Daz community, where they feel like they have to defend a >program at all costs

I agree completely the personal emotional defensiveness over a software package or figure often Shown here, is quite astounding at times. I remember in the early days of the Project E thread, I suggest that this PE figure really offered no major advantage for poser usage over Vicky4.

I received a literal Death threat involving removal of the top of my Skull ,Via the PM system here, by a person who is now a forum Moderator over at the Smith micro forums.

Poser ,Daz studio etc its all just a bit of disposable entertainment..not that serious.

My website

YouTube Channel