Forum: Virtual World Dynamics

Subject: Restarting the development of VWD

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jan 24, 2018 ยท 306 posts

VirtualWorldDynamics posted Fri, 28 September 2018 at 2:53 PM

Excuse me for all this time without any replies.

You can see my reply on another thread about my thinkings about the VWD interface.

@headwax: I will send you the latest version. I will start the rewriting of the documentation in TWO weeks.

@SheikhalMaktoum: Currently, I discuss with Brian Howell who seems interested by VWD. It is for this reason I want to have a version easier to use. I also want to rewrite the documentation to include all the undocumented functions. We will see!!!!

@mndsng: Someone asked me to post the tutorial showing how to use and generate Dynamic morphs. I suppose you speak on these videos. In the video which explains how to generate the body animations, I wanted to show it is possible to manage any morphs on any character. This function does not work on the Poser version but you can use it in the Daz Version with and without the bridge. In the current version I only generated presets for G238F characters but you apply it on other characters. I never made this test but it is interesting to test. You are right, perhaps It could be necessary to use some purchased morphs.

Thank you to all for your help and support.

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube