Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: install wont accept seriel number

poisinivy opened this issue on Jan 04, 2019 ยท 22 posts

poisinivy posted Thu, 10 January 2019 at 1:02 PM

Hi ratscloset
you did not read my whole post did you? I had turned off my AV and tried installing poser and still got the error. i have no other firewalls does renderosity? if they do they they need to tell me and correct it.

I had contacted Smithmicro already they told me that the serial number issued is not valid and i need to contact rendrosity . and rederosity says it is valid I need to contact smithmicro. who is right?

I had tried to get the download manager to work 15 ways to sunday. the error i am I getting imply the license code is no good its clearly states in the first error " no license available for that number" as the error does not say shut off your firewall. even though i had tried that.

This was a gift from renderosity for winning 2nd place in one of their contest. and this license never worked right from day one. I was told to contact, carolyn@renderosity.com which I did once and never got a reply I don't chase down people that I was told to contact and i have and never heard back from. . sorry I'm not PC that way . that just frustrates the crap out of me

But in making this post i would have though at least other user would have had this error message and would have a fix which is giving me the feeling that my hunch is right and this license is no good.

I have tried your salutations many times before . . time for something that works.