Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Has a New Base Figure!!

stallion opened this issue on Jan 29, 2019 ยท 1258 posts

DalekSupreme posted Mon, 04 February 2019 at 7:46 AM

Blackhearted posted at 11:46PM Mon, 04 February 2019 - #4345213

"My products may be for sale but I am not. I'm not going to sit here quietly while you bash them with unfounded criticism thinly veiled behind 'I wish it well'. A question posted across forums is someone looking for an answer: a complaint reposted simultaneously in several forums is someone trying to stir the pot. You have around 50 posts bashing Victoria 7 in the exact same way -- I don't use DS or Genesis much, but saying that Victoria 7 brings nothing to the table over Victoria 4 is totally absurd."

Thats "Total BS" Blackhearted. Go ahead take what you want out of context to blow something up beyond belief. You had to go personal. BOOM. The nuclear option

I have not had 50 posts on any topic in total here and have not posted in years due to fabricating trolls arguing the toss. Most comments I did make were in response to some tedious "Poser is crap" rubbish nothing to do with the merits of a figure I cannot use. For Pity's sake I am not wedded to V4... why in gods name would I spend $100 on La Femme if that was the case? I wanted La Femme to be brilliant.

Its not a "systematic attack" its one blokes opinion... god forbid anyone else makes a comment...

If you had just said " I'm sorry you feel that way, where are you experiencing particular problems, and this is why I decided to do this" then we could have had a nice civil conversation... going over some of the merits of the figure I missed in my ignorance... but no. This is now bigger than Walmart for no good reason. Why? I was just giving my personal opinion. I did not expect you to get so angry about nothing. I'm genuinely sorry. I was not having a go at you personally, but clearly you have decided to attack me personally. That is uncalled for.

Ok you don't like my feedback fine. I will not comment on La Femme again or use her. I have deleted her and all her content. Not because of the figure (and I appreciate the work that has gone into her production) but totally because of your attitude. I happily spent $50 on her accessories made by you. Never again. I have also reviewed my runtime and I am deleting all your historic content I have purchased. Please don't think I will put you out again by giving any further feedback because I would hate that. You will note my emphasis on the other replies I have placed about my personal opinion and the repeated comments about hoping the product does well and that there are aspects about the figure I think are brilliant. I'm sorry if that is so offensive to you.

Please relax. I am no longer a problem for you and I will never buy anything from you again so you won't get offended.

Any criticism I may make is my opinion, I am very sorry if my opinion as a CUSTOMER is "UNFOUNDED" by what my PERSONAL opinion is. I did not realise that I had to unquestionably love everything you make, but I do now. Great. Result. Thank you so much for the product I have enjoyed in the past.

"Several forums" is 2 I was actually looking for the discussion forum, I apologise for posting twice. I genuinely wanted to wish her well. OK.

END OFF.

Please feel free to launch into more personal attacks if it makes you feel better as I will not respond again as I don't want to upset you further. Oh and bash V4 all you like. I really don't care and would love to replace her with something better. I hoped La Femme was it and for everyone else she still could be.