Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Has a New Base Figure!!

stallion opened this issue on Jan 29, 2019 ยท 1258 posts

xocxoc posted Wed, 06 February 2019 at 2:16 PM

Miss B posted at 2:11PM Wed, 06 February 2019 - #4345493

xocxoc posted at 1:03PM Wed, 06 February 2019 - #4345479

I have no problem with the base figure, and the reasons for its design. There is an odd curvature to the arm pit when the arms are down and viewed from the front. It looks like an upside down u when it should look like an upside down V. You can "kind of" fix it by playing with the JCM ArmDown85 override slider and the collar xyz trans sliders, but a new JCM ArmDownFront slider would be the best fix. As for the thigh gap problem, the easiest solution would be sliders to make the genitals narrower and lower.

I am sooooo glad I'm not the only one who has a problem with the shape of her underarms, as that was the first thing I noticed. I've tried playing with the ArmDown85 JCM, but I'm not totally happy with it. What we probably could use is something similar to Corvus' fix for V4's (and other characters) football player shoulders. I use that fix all the time on all my V4 characters, and I bet something similar, at least for her underarms, would work for La Femme. Luckily, she doesn't have an issue with her shoulders.

I use "Perfect Shoulders V4" which does the same thing. Since not everyone seems to think there is a problem, I've illustrated it. On the left is V4 using Perfect Shoulders, in the middle is La Femme with arms down = 1, and on the right is a real human model for reference

underarms2.jpg