Forum: Community Center

Subject: Lots of naked pictures

MrDucky opened this issue on Feb 22, 2019 ยท 58 posts

SamTherapy posted Mon, 01 April 2019 at 1:44 PM

maneki_neko posted at 7:42PM Mon, 01 April 2019 - #4349225

SamTherapy posted at 2:02PM Mon, 01 April 2019 - #4349121

As an aside, I thought nudity in thumbs was verboten these days. Judging by what I've seen today, it ain't very strictly enforced.

well personally i don't care if there's nudity or not in thumbnails... tho i can understand and accept that some people don't want to see that. however... it really made my skin crawl (and actually close the tab) as i saw a gallery where half of the thumbnails were this huge, stupid, ugly, annoying wannabe funny smiley... not sure if it's the "official" rendo neutral thumbnail - in which case they really should change it ASAP - or the artist's own choice or even creation (in which case they also should change it, lol).

i just kinda came back to rendo, intended to visit galleries, was super glad to see there's a new male model genre... and then what, gallery flooding with clones of the same meh subject or pseudo art uploaded for points, smiley overkill as mentioned above... it deflated my motivation to peek at galleries very fast, and i'm really not keen on seeing my own stuff lost in the middle of this all, so i prolly won't reopen a gallery/upload my stuff again. and it ain't much better in the prime gallery either. giving points for uploads was a good idea but it's being abused. short: i'd rather see more naked pics (even i REALLY don't like chick pics!!!) than pathetic art, smileys, and repetitive clones. because those hurt my sensibilities way more. 😅

Well, Edgelord, not everyone is gifted with your Godlike artistic abilities, so why not just let 'em post what the hell they like? If I want artistic snobbery, I'll visit the Tate.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery