Forum: Virtual World Dynamics

Subject: Patreon for VWD

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on May 31, 2018 ยท 220 posts

VirtualWorldDynamics posted Mon, 08 April 2019 at 4:17 PM

VWD_dan and Surody, thank you for your help.

Leonides02, yes, in your case, the problem comes from the Horns. I cannot tell why importing an animation using OBJ files and importing an animation using the script functions doesn't give the same result. Each time you want to work with geographs, you need to use the OBJ importation and you need to record the animation. I am not sure to be able to correct this issue because I already tried several methods.

I do not have a lot of time but several tests allow me to find a better method to link the hair strands. The first result seems very realistic. I will do a video soon. This new method allows me to finalize well the hair assistant.

I will have more time in two weeks and I want to finalize the cloth assistant. I need to use the same shape (certainly a simple skirt) meshed with several triangle sizes and try to get the same result for all these sizes for a material (Cotton, Polyester, ...) If some of you are interested to test.......

In parallel, I will add "flying helps" to all the elements of the interface which do not have one.

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube