Forum: Community Center

Subject: Any way to block certain vendors from appearing on my marketplace view?

glossedsfm opened this issue on Apr 08, 2019 ยท 33 posts

TarAntanamir posted Mon, 22 April 2019 at 4:13 AM

SilentWinter posted at 4:05AM Mon, 22 April 2019 - #4350440

As a vendor here, I'm a little torn on this.

On the one hand, if someone's decided they'll never buy my stuff for one reason or another, I'd rather not waste my ad 'impressions' on them - prefer it to go to someone else who just might click it.

On the other hand, you never know when I might release something different that makes that customer go 'oh, I might need this one... click ' 😁

Sounds like it's not doable with the site software anyway (I don't know of any other stores that let you block specific vendors either)

Well, just looked at your store and although there aren't any products i want to buy, it's not so obnoxious as some of the vendors. If you're let's say looking for a normal dress, or something, you have to muddle through items, some vendors see as a dress and label it as such. Same goes for almost every single piece of clothing. Armor, well, 3 triangles and shoelaces, impossible heels, does not qualify as armor, but is sold here as such. And all the freaking models look the same damn way. No variety, same big eyes, same pouty lips, same plastic look. More and more the fetish look is taking over. There might not be a way to block some vendors, but a possible solution might be to have those "clothing" in there own seperate segment.