Forum: Community Center

Subject: Any way to block certain vendors from appearing on my marketplace view?

glossedsfm opened this issue on Apr 08, 2019 ยท 33 posts

glossedsfm posted Tue, 23 April 2019 at 12:58 PM

Torquinox posted at 12:45PM Tue, 23 April 2019 - #4350533

I feel your pain. No one is going to like every product from every vendor, or even the work of every vendor. This is how I see what I want to see: In browser, I have links in a folder to my wishlist (price low to high), the Deals page, and the forum. I check prices on wishlist items, check out deals that interest me, look in forum, and make forum posts. I periodically open Recent Free Stuff, look at Prime flash sales, and buy stuff. Next, I must start loading my gallery.

I might just start setting vendors as my favorites both the ones i really do like and even ones that i only kinda like but who i feel might eventually release something i might want. Then i'll just periodically check their storefront instead of checking the general marketplace. There's actually a lot of vendors that i do like and only like 4 maybe 5 that i dont like. The ones that i dislike, i dont just dislike their style but also because their frequent reuse of certain things makes me feel like the marketplace isnt getting any new products. It's like "oh wait is that a new product? or one that i already seen before? or a rehash of an old product?" because their stuff looks so similar you know.

I think i might have mentioned it but i'll just reiterate, i like it when vendors use different characters to promote their products. How many threads have you guys seen on here or on daz forums where someone will put up a product that is like a pair of shoes... but then people will start threads asking "whats that character they used?" or "what hair does that character have?". I've bought a lot of products that same exact way where i go to look at one product but i come away buying two or three. The one I originally came to look at and the character and a hairstyle.