Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: not sure how to use these dogtags from daz called bits 'n pieces necklace

estherau opened this issue on Jun 14, 2019 ยท 37 posts

quietrob posted Tue, 25 June 2019 at 11:35 PM

Oh! I almost forgot. I have the dogtags. I picked them up for like .69 cents during the last RDNA giveaway sale. Did you master them yet?

The DSON importer does slow things. Plus Poser has this habit of asking for Genesis OBJ's with some long ass name. I can never find the proper genesis files. The things is, I do like a lot of DAZ stuff. Maybe we can steal one of their hot artists or lure a favorite to come back or god forbid, we can use DUF files in Poser. Why not?

I just have two large runtimes that I run on an external drive. One for Rendo and other third parties and the other for DAZ. Does have many runtimes slow things down? I have a friend who I think makes a runtime for each project and then deletes the runtime when he's done. I am way too lazy for that.

Thank you for the kind words. I love what I am doing. I'll inflict the story on you if you ask. Some of the stories were done to simply practice setting up scenes. Doing a battle is a lot of work but HUGE a payoff!