Forum: Virtual World Dynamics

Subject: VWD V2.x pre-release beta discussion

VWD_dan opened this issue on Jun 25, 2019 · 117 posts

VWD_dan posted Mon, 01 July 2019 at 4:37 PM

kwan posted at 4:25PM Mon, 01 July 2019 - #4355246

Gérald, I just noticed this thread, and I was wondering how I go about attaining VWD V2.x pre-release beta as a VWD owner. Do I need to send you an email or do you still have my email address? Thanks again for continually improving VWD.

Thank You Kwan

Hi kwan, and others,

Please send us an email message at 'support@virtualworlddynamics.net' or PM either of us (@VWD_dan or @VirtualWorldDynamics) here and well make this fix available to you ASAP.

We submitted a request to broadcast our V2 beta/fix offer to all of our Renderosity V1 customers, but because it is not a traditional freebie, nor is it a formal V1 update, it is not a sanctioned use of the Renderosity customer broadcast system. This is fine, and we have been advised to use the forums (here) to pursue the distribution of this fix. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

kwan, I will track down your email address and get back to you directly, thanks.

VWD_dan

VWD website: https://www.virtualworlddynamics.net  -  VWD support: support@virtualworlddynamics.net

Current VWD Versions:   Release: V1.1.522.3630 – 2017/05/18 11:52,    Beta: V2.2.908.6404 beta – 2019/11/24 9:34 (exp 2019/12/28)

Qualifier: Yes, I'm helping Gérald with VWD, No, I'm not yet an expert on its use!