Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New Poser Wishlist

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jul 07, 2019 ยท 589 posts

Nails60 posted Sat, 13 July 2019 at 7:34 AM

A few things I'd like Poser to implement A "squish" morph tool. Something like the tighten fit morph tool but instead of setting an offset value by which the clothes are over the figure, a tool which you use on the figure to push it under the clothes, to simulate tight straps etc. (I know you can use the push toll but the same could be argues about using the pull tool to fix poke through, I just find the tighten fit tool so much easier to use) A couple of intelligent options for the copy morphs function, one which realises you don't want to copy an iris morph into a pair of legging, i.e. automatically deselects morphs to parts the target doesn't have and one which deselects morphs which already exist in the target, and combine these with a transfer active morphs only function. I'd like to see a better dynamic cloth system, whether this is a new system that runs alongside the current cloth room, or changes to the cloth room , while retaining backwards compatibility doesn't really matter, but one which runs simulations much quicker and allows quick recalculation after minor pose changes easily (ideally automatically). But I think the most important thing for the next version of Poser some brand new exciting feature. I've no idea what it might be, but it needs to be something easy to use with a wow factor for ordinary users. While bug fixes are important I don't believe these are what encourages current users to upgrade and definitely are not the things to get non-users to now decide to buy Poser, and only by selling more copies of Poser will Rendo bring in the funds to continue and accelerate the future development of the software.