Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New Poser Wishlist

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jul 07, 2019 ยท 589 posts

Glitterati3D posted Sun, 14 July 2019 at 7:16 PM

shvrdavid posted at 8:15PM Sun, 14 July 2019 - #4357020

No, this thread isn't a waste of time.

If someone brings up something that has not been previously brought up, then it can be added to the list of things that are in the beta area for Poser. Not everyone is going to run into the same issues, and anyone could come up with an idea that no one else has thought of.

It is early in the process, so when things will happen is anyone's guess at this point. But that should not "mute" threads like this.

What I may see as a priority, might not be the next persons either. That's hard to judge in a pool of beta tickets. You don't get the same tickets over and over. For the most part if I see a ticket filed on an issue that I found as well, I don't start another one that is basically the same thing. So how do you weigh those tickets to prioritize them?

The easiest way is in a forum, getting people to list what they think is most important to them.

Making a poll or survey on Beta tickets isn't really possible, simply because there may be things in Beta that are for a future release, and may not even end up in the release at all.

I'm not sure if I am explaining this right, but I hope everyone can see my point.

Agree here. It's important to know what your customers think is important, even if it doesn't make the list nor is it a "bug." It's just a list of what customers want to see.
Polls and surveys (and forum posts) are a self selecting audience, and not a broad base of your actual customers. I base this statement on the fact that 90% of my buyers have never posted in a forum or gallery on this website.