Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New Poser Wishlist

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jul 07, 2019 ยท 589 posts

Glitterati3D posted Sat, 20 July 2019 at 5:49 AM

nightsong posted at 6:44AM Sat, 20 July 2019 - #4357515

A couple of things from me, if it's ok?

I just want to say with Poser 11, as someone who does content creation almost daily, I rarely leave Poser for that purpose at this point. I use PFE rarely, and only for minor things like setting a morph to activate on load.

I no longer use Morphing Clothes because I have the Copy Morphs From inside Poser.

For morph creation I do still use colorcurvature's PML, but it not an unsupported product. Hannes responds to email support questions.

I use Creator's Toybox (from Netherworks) to deliver clean CR2s and unify my distribution files. Toybox even does geometry re-pointing and/or stripping.

I have several small utilities created by Structure that I use with each product cycle like ReadME Generator, Image Searcher (to detail what texture files are in use) and Hidden Parameter Switch to hide superconforming morphs in the clothing. All of which are python scripts used inside Poser.

Injection files are now created inside Poser. JCMs are easily created.

In short, for content creation I don't have much reason to leave Poser at all once the model is complete and the grouping done.