Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Complete Poser Kitchen Coming Soon!

Nak Muay opened this issue on Oct 18, 2001 ยท 15 posts

leather-guy posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 6:01 PM

Well I can only say I think your work looks excellent, & for $20, I'll be looking for it's appearance in the market. I like the attitude of adding & offering a lot of options & details, too, that kind of thing can make a product really stand out. I've bought quite a few items, but the one's I'm always most pleased about are those where the creator offers freebees, bonuses & upgrades to his customers. Really promotes repeat business when they later release new items. One or two well-timed contributions to freestuff can motivate a lot of members to look up your product in the market, also. In this instance, something like a kitchen window with curtains & some junk on the sill, a dish drainer, props to fill shelves (as I mentioned above), a wall-mount princess phone (or cordless, to save faking a coilcord) or even textured cushion props for the dinette set would be worth considering - or how about a fridge texture covered with Pizza delivery magnets, kindergarten drawings, fingerprints around the handles, LOL ALL the details help when dressing a scene for a render!