Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What makes a good figure?

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jul 05, 2019 ยท 217 posts

Glitterati3D posted Sun, 21 July 2019 at 2:37 AM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 3:35AM Sun, 21 July 2019 - #4357585

ssgbryan posted at 10:01PM Sat, 20 July 2019 - #4357573

Guess what! Tall, big boobed, early 20's white girls don't actually make up 90% of the population. In the 1st, they make up about 3 - 4%. In the second, they don't exist - 1. Woman are average sized, and vary between obese and morbidly obese - nor are there much in the way of the early - mid 20's demographic - most left as soon as they graduate from the local high school (no jobs, no future in rural 'Murika).

Before you try preaching to the minister, you might wanna check what the only character I have in my store (and, incidentally, in my user avatar) looks like.

And if you think everyone is STILL doing only the same hourglass blondes, you might wanna browse La Femme's store.

(and mind you, perhaps in the US most women are obese, but sooome of us aren't from the US - I'm Brazilian, for one.)

Afrodite-Ohki, one thing you'll learn is that no matter how many facts you give these people they insist on repeating and repeating and repeating their same tired, old, tl;dr screeds. Facts just get in their way.