Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What makes a good figure?

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jul 05, 2019 ยท 217 posts

Nails60 posted Sun, 21 July 2019 at 2:58 PM

I know it's pointless, since some people have an opinion and won't change but lets try to consider facts. Every Poser figure that comes with Poser since P6Jessie has built in morphs which let you have fat, thin or muscle bound characters with the turn of a single dial, and every other figure I've bought either has the same or you can purchase morph sets to do it. So as most characters are dial spun bodies, it doesn't take much effort to change them yourself.

While some figures have attracted little support, those that have had any longevity also have a range of ethnic textures/characters available. I know someone will say only one or two, but if a figure only gets a dozen or so characters

Just go and look and at the character sets and morphs for LaFemme. We already have a range of ethnicities available, plus a mature texture and even a male texture, along with short and plump characters. Now a know this doesn't fit some peoples agenda, and most of this discussion seems to be between a non poser user and someone who has a chip on their shoulder because vendors are not meeting their particular desire, and everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I'll defend their right to express it, but really if you are going to make statements like LaFemme is no better supported that Pauline (when there is already nearly 3 times as much content for LF as Pauline) or that LF would have been dead on arrival if not supported by Karanta, (when there are 50 vendors/artists listed as having contributed to at least one LF product) please do your research first.