Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What makes a good figure?

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jul 05, 2019 ยท 217 posts

EClark1894 posted Sun, 28 July 2019 at 10:37 AM

wolf359 posted at 11:32AM Sun, 28 July 2019 - #4358228

The "a good figure" is a vague term, but I wanted opinions We're talking about Poser.

So to be clear, you only want opinions on what makes a "good figure"
for poser without any contextual references to posers feature set and how that feature set works in conjunction with the "good figure"..for poser??

And you have consistently posted that you have found your "good figures" in the Hivewire bases anyway so why do you even want peoples opinions at all??

And you consistently make the same assessment. Poser has to beome a "clone" of all the other software in order to regain it's market.

You concede that poser needs to "regains its market share"

No, I believe I said, "And you consistently make the same assessment. Poser has to become a "clone" of all the other software in order to regain it's market.

In fact, I never said anything about Poser's market share. And by "clone", which I put in quotes, I meant that you think Poser has to do all the things other software does in order to compete in this market.

Oh, and while I do use Dawn and Dusk, primarily, they both work natively in Poser. I don't use other figures, frankly, because I don't render as much as I used to. But when I do, I usually use Poser.