Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What makes a good figure?

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jul 05, 2019 ยท 217 posts

wolf359 posted Sun, 28 July 2019 at 1:20 PM

I meant that you think Poser has to do all the things other software does in order to compete in this market.

Clarke is it not better to compete with program features and figures that utilize them ALL rather than depend Loyalty and nostalgia.

How did Loyalty and nostalgia work out for the once mighty, Nokia ,Blackberry or even Microsoft in the mobile device market??.

Competing with your direct competitors, in terms of features and abilities should be ,Bondwares primary strategic plan because the desperately needed ,NEW, incoming users to the entry level 3D Character market , will not be swayed by the tired, old tribalist,emotional hatreds that have kept many loyalists from leaving as matter of "principle"

I do use Dawn and Dusk, primarily, they both work natively in Poser. I don't use other figures,

But you started a thread asking for opinion about what makes a "good figure" in general ,not about why you have chosen Dawn and Dusk whom "works natively" in poser only for the purpose loading,Dressing and rendering still portraits/pinups etc.

Right now Dawn,Dusk ,the HW Gorilla, and the HW baby has more feature support in, (there I go again), Reallusion Character creator 3 and Iclone than in any version of poser.

My website

YouTube Channel