Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Comic Stuff

quietrob opened this issue on Jul 17, 2019 ยท 196 posts

quietrob posted Wed, 21 August 2019 at 5:10 PM

quietrob posted at 3:08PM Wed, 21 August 2019 - #4360047

HKHan99 posted at 2:52PM Wed, 21 August 2019 - #4360045

I use Clip Studio Paint.
Your image above is great, but very far from what I'm after.

Yup! Your description is pretty close. There are some extra's steps on the big scenes including inking by hand. Sorry I couldn't help more. Moving forward, please share samples on occasion, keeping the basics of your story secret. Art counts. No doubt about it. You can have the best art in the world but it will need a great story to feel complete. The scene above is cut from my comic. That is the Antagonist. She is the Queen of her planet. A princess from another planet hacked into that Queen's library. That Queen has a HUGE military that is dwarfed in power by the Queen herself. She ordered that the princess in question submit for trial and punishment. In this case, Slow Torture by cellular implosion.

However, the Second Queen of the Princess's planet arrived to take the child's place.

She will not submit easily. This is the Second Queen. She would be a total Mary Sue (in writing terms. Look it up if you don't know) however, she has an issue that makes her far from perfect. Yet.

This thread is called Comic Stuff so your story is also fair game for critique and idea's. Panel Oni and Asia at Temple3a.jpg