Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Development article...

SeanMartin opened this issue on Aug 14, 2019 ยท 128 posts

Afrodite-Ohki posted Fri, 23 August 2019 at 8:58 AM

wolf359 posted at 9:56AM Fri, 23 August 2019 - #4360211

Like 90% of the active threads here in the POSER forum have been >derailed by the two of you.

Make sure you indict the correct person for bringing Daz studio/Genesis into this particular discussion..go back and read the thread if you wish.

Technically "Drafter69" introduced the subject of Daz and the genesis figure with this post: "I read the article and if the software is "subscription" then no thanks...... I will not return to Poser under those conditions. Poser must also be able to handle Daz Gen 3 and Gen 8 models or a new version will be useless to me. I will not give up the Gen 3 and Gen 8 models for Paul and his dorky girlfriend"

Then SeanMartin replied to Drafter69.

Peng replied to SeanMartin.

and at some point I replied to SeanMartin and so on and so on...

Not sure( and do not care) how the one person in this thread,I have on ignore,contributed to Daz subject.

"Mom, he started it!"

If I were talking solely about this one thread, this post might have explained things.

(And alas, anyone who wants to go deeper into a comment about another program is free to post "Interesting! Let's take this to the Daz Studio section of the forums and we'll talk more there" and we'll be satisfied.)

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.