Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New Poser Wishlist

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jul 07, 2019 ยท 589 posts

EClark1894 posted Fri, 23 August 2019 at 7:08 PM

randym77 posted at 8:00PM Fri, 23 August 2019 - #4360278

I know how to use UI dots and the floating/docked/docking enabled thing, but what I'd really like is a way to lock everything at once. Setting each palette one by one is a right pain. The dots have to be done for each room (and I somehow manage to lose the UI dots palette sometimes). I'd really like a pull-down lock/unlock option that does everything - all palettes, all rooms. (Since, so far at least, I have never managed to lose the topbar menu.)

The reference manual suggests setting Poser up to "Launch to a Preferred state" using the General Preferences under Document settings. Of course, you still have to set everything up individually as you prefer it, but once you do Poser will launch with your settings already set up until you tell it to stop. Or at least it should. Make sure you set it up and select "Launch to Preferred State" in the General Preferences settings, then you'll have to restart Poser. Poser should launch to your preference from then on until you tell it to "Launch to Factory state". Let me know how that works out for you.