Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Development article...

SeanMartin opened this issue on Aug 14, 2019 ยท 128 posts

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sat, 24 August 2019 at 9:31 AM

Alright - the way some of you are intentionally distorting what I said is downright offensive. It feels a lot like spoiled children who can't accept to be chided.

Please point to me where I ever made it sound like the problem is that you're "non-believer" or that you should "get out of our property". Because what I said - and explained in many ways - is that when you go IN DEPTH about DAZ you should do it in a forum about DAZ and not its competitor, and that you shouldn't bring up DAZ in EVERY thread when the discussion doesn't call for it.

Saying it again that maybe one will understand - if someone asks how to do a thing in Poser, they're not interested in learning that DS might do it better. Because they're using Poser and want to know how to do a thing in Poser.

I LOVE Adobe Photoshop, but if I see a post about how to do a thing in Corel Painter, I won't tell them doing that in Photoshop is easier unless they say "ok that's too complicated in Painter, what other program should I use for it?" On the other hand, it's fine that a discussion about the future of Corel Painter might include "I'd like it to do this other thing that Photoshop does" (except when it's already explained that this would tie Corel Painter's development to Adobe and the user insists.)

What's really annoying is the general idea that Poser should be forced to be a slave to DS or chase its shadow. That's all.

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.