Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How to buy a removed product?

novelist999 opened this issue on Aug 29, 2019 ยท 46 posts

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sat, 31 August 2019 at 2:53 PM

I for one need to access store pages for items that are no longer being sold because I have to provide credit for merchant resources I use in my products - and I just unzipped a lot of them without the readme files at some point, so now I have to go digging my account's item list to find which package something I used belongs to. That's just one of the uses for them being kept there.

In my experience though, I can only reach the product pages if I A) click the link in my past purchases history or B) search for the item on Google. Renderosity itself doesn't show for me in the store or search any item that is no longer available. Not sure why it's showing up for some of you.

Also on why some items are deleted: sometimes it's not that the vendor isn't available or asked for something to be removed - items go into clearance and then get deleted if they go for several months without a single purchase. Pretty sure it's to clean up Renderosity's servers and store.

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.