Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Comic Stuff

quietrob opened this issue on Jul 17, 2019 ยท 196 posts

rokket posted Sat, 07 September 2019 at 8:14 PM

quietrob posted at 6:12PM Sat, 07 September 2019 - #4361404

braefell posted at 3:51PM Sat, 07 September 2019 - #4361367

On the subject of toon shaders. NIghtsong, published a series of 2 and 3 tone shaders on Runtime DNA. There was a black-and-white option, she called noir shaders. I don't see them offered any longer. They allowed integration of transparency and color maps. She still has a presence here and she can be contacted at mwilliams@worldhavens.com. Attached is an example. I decided not to use, and went firefly and then superfly instead.13 alone 3m.png

Thank you! I picked up those skin shader for Aiko3. You can see them used in this thread. 4360048 The cloth mats are from Mapps.

Kirbian Energy is a staple of my comic! That's below. I almost wish I could ask why didn't the Surfer cure Ben Grimm as well. Fun Fact : The Silver Surfer was Stan Lee's baby. For years he wouldn't let anyone else write a full surfer comic. If you saw the animation, you also saw art based on Jack Kirby. Truly a masterpiece.

For my pal rokket...

He never cured Ben Grimm because we always need the Blue Eyed Thing. I read the story where he beat the Hulk. It got pretty bad. The Hulk hit him so hard he was knocking his rock surface off and you could see the soft tissue underneath. But he beat the Hulk in a fist fight. Not an easy thing to do...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.