Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Pro 11.2 Update Questions

erogenesis opened this issue on Sep 16, 2019 ยท 107 posts

erogenesis posted Tue, 17 September 2019 at 4:18 AM

thanks again for the answers!

I hope I didn't come across like a wet blanket. Its fantastic that there's movement with Poser, and the extra content is a great idea!

But I really hope it can wait. I'm sure I can but the email seemed a little resolute/insistent about upgrading. I'm in the middle of a very intense production that will hopefully be done by the end of this month, and then I'll immediately continue with another project until December (probably even more intense). I've always had bad experiences upgrading / changing up my system, especially because I have completely customized it. So I avoid tinkering with my system during projects as it can really delay me and screw up my muse (and I heavily depend on it for the style of comic I do). So if I can upgrade like next year January, that would work out better. I'd love to know what the official word on this is.

Also the offline thing is very important. I suspect it would just be a downloadable installer like the other SRs. That would be great.

"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all."