Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Pro 11.2 Update Questions

erogenesis opened this issue on Sep 16, 2019 ยท 107 posts

an0malaus posted Tue, 17 September 2019 at 1:19 PM

@hudengnorf, Yes, I've tested the 11.2 Queue Manager, though only on my limited network of two macs. None of the problems where Smith Micro failed to release a matching version of QM with a Poser update.

@erogenesis, I don't think you will be troubled with offline licensing issues, apart from my lack of understanding of how an initial registration will work with no net access. Please raise a ticket for the keyframe copying issues on Support (though I'm confident you'll have done that already) With sufficient details on the particular workflow that's an issue, it's possible beta testers can confirm and address/report that.

For others asking about the SM Download Manager, their licence servers will stop and that will, I expect, cease to function. New Poser 11.2 is being delivered as Installers at this time. Some content will likely be zip archives (and/or packages for mac folks), rather than installers.

My ShareCG Stuff

Verbosity: Profusely promulgating Graham's number epics of complete and utter verbiage by the metric monkey barrel.