Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why..........why...........why

soccer coach opened this issue on Sep 23, 2019 ยท 55 posts

gate posted Mon, 23 September 2019 at 6:08 PM

My personal meaning is that Sm should of had removed the Internet activation on Poser 11.1 so the costumers could of decided them selves if they wish to jump over to the bond-ware Licence. they done it already on Older Poser versions that they removed the Internet activation.

For my meaning it would of saved allot of trouble and it would of caused allot less complaints, giving reondo more time and space to Improve Poser without Pressure and Unhappy Customers.

at the end it would of been on the decision of Renderosity if they wish having the Internet activation for Poser 11.2, naturally still free for the ones who wish upgrading.

I believe that this way People would of jumped to the Rendo Licence 11.2 with more confidence for the situation.This naturally would aso be more helpfull for the support and cause less negative comments that lead the whole project into a wrong direction.

Sure allot of reactions could be handled a little more diplomatic but I could also understand some reactions as People do not really feel comfortable with all these Controlled systems now days " Big Brother is Watching you "

I think It would even be Possible to still make such an agreement with Sm and add a last update into the Smith Micro Download Manager that removes this Internet activation as Option for the ones who bought Poser at SM

It leaves the question if it was Planed that Renderosity bought Poser and the actual Customers from Sm this naturally would prevent such an Action. but still I believe it would be the best solution to have a good future and allot happy customers.