Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 11.2 - Upgrade or not?

wheatpenny opened this issue on Sep 17, 2019 ยท 238 posts

mdbruffy posted Fri, 27 September 2019 at 6:36 PM

Deecey posted at 6:33PM Fri, 27 September 2019 - #4364497

Yes and what I am trying to say is, I also have a Kinect Capture folder in the Python Addons folder, and I don't have a Kinect. I am not seeing this error message you speak of.

I'm assuming that you don't have a Kinect at this point because you mention it's OK to delete the folder. But the mystery is why you are getting the error in the first place.

I know you mentioned you have reinstalled a number of times, but did you ever use an uninstall program like Geek Uninstaller (or Revo Uninstaller) to remove everything from the registry? Or, do you have another version of Poser installed on your system that could be interfering somehow? Those are the only things I can think of that would cause unexpected errors like this.

I don't have any other Kinect files, folders or programs and only have the current version of Poser installed. As for the registry, I use a program called CCleaner that cleans the registry. Everytime I've uninstalled Poser I've run it and it's cleaned out ALOT of registry files connected to Poser.