Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 11.2 - Upgrade or not?

wheatpenny opened this issue on Sep 17, 2019 ยท 238 posts

structure posted Sat, 05 October 2019 at 1:03 PM Forum Coordinator

When I try and launch the standard version it tells me the grace period is finished and asks me to input a serial number. This I do and then it tells me it is wrong. So it seems we are being bulldozed into the pro version and a great deal of the content for the standard version does not work.

You are correct, the standard version no longer works, That is why a free upgrade to the pro version was released. All standard content works in the pro version. The difference between the 2 is that pro has more functionality than standard, also, the 32 bit version has been discontinued, again a free upgrade to 64bit pro is offered.

So, can you please clarify what "standard" content will not work for you? About 80% of the content in my poser 10 runtime

I would assume if poser is not running then 100% of your content is not working. You need to be able to open poser to use it. If your poser standard is version 11 and is not running because your licence key is invalid, you need to get the FREE upgrade to poser 11 pro - where your content will continue to work.

Locked Out