Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 11.2 - Upgrade or not?

wheatpenny opened this issue on Sep 17, 2019 ยท 238 posts

CobraBlade posted Sat, 05 October 2019 at 9:23 PM

mdbruffy posted at 12:44PM Sun, 06 October 2019 - #4366107

CobraBlade posted at 8:47PM Sat, 05 October 2019 - #4366103

There was a standalone version of Wardrobe Wizard once, I used it back when I was a Daz Studio user. Since you're in contact with Phil, maybe he can give you a download to it. Might be the only thing you can do until this issue gets fixed (which might not happen until Poser 12).

Already tried that. He said he hasn't updated it in years. He has had others asking about it, so he might bring it back. But what do you do in the meantime? Not a lot of choices out there.

That's really cool that there there is a chance of an updated version in the future now. I normally do conversions with both Wardrobe Wizard and CrossDresser and keep the one that turns out the best as they both have pros and cons. Anyway, even though the standalone version of WW2 hasn't been updated in a while, I would think the same goes for the version built into Poser... so a shame you weren't given a download of it to try it out.

But yeah, unless someone finds a fix it doesn't look like much can be done right in the meantime.

Poser scripts by Snarlygribbly