Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New Poser Wishlist

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jul 07, 2019 ยท 589 posts

EClark1894 posted Thu, 17 October 2019 at 8:17 PM

Deecey posted at 9:14PM Thu, 17 October 2019 - #4367498

EClark1894 posted at 7:52PM Thu, 17 October 2019 - #4367497

Deecey posted at 7:29PM Thu, 17 October 2019 - #4367478

EClark1894 posted at 4:25PM Thu, 17 October 2019 - #4367435

Neophile, you seem to miss not only the point of this thread, but of Poser itself. If all you want to do is use Poser for figure posing, go ahead and knock yourself out. That, by no means, means that it is all Poser does, or does well. The whole purpose of this thread is in opposition to what you want, in fact. We want Poser to, in some cases, add new features, but most of us desire Poser to improve upon the features it already offers. In that way, we believe that Poser will become a better application than it already is. Posing of figures is not all Poser is capable of, or doing well.

I read Neophile's post as if he DOES want improvements over what it already offers. He has requested improvements in animation.

And from my read, it sounds to me like he's gone beyond simple posing by learning how to make things work in Poser. So I'm not understanding your point.

Not my takeaway at ALL. Sounds like all he does is pose figures in Poser, then port them over to other apps to finish them off, which is why he probably likes PoserFusion so much. But mostly it's his insistance that Poser not lose sight of it's name as what it's made for.

This is the line that gave me the impression I had:

"Long story short I kept trying and got trial versions of every program deconstructing models and in a lot of cases making them so I could utilize them in Poser."

And it's his last paragraph that gave me my impression:

" I have found No other program that handles the Posing of Figures to be as easy to use as Poser.....yes Daz figures are morphable and better by far than Poser figures.....Yes Poser has stepped up and is better at importing, handling objs etc,, But Poser should never lose sight of it's NAME. Please I beg of you guys make it THE animators Choice for Figure animation. Make it compatible with as many different programs as possible.....so that when you think of Poser you think of ANIMATION."