Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DINA GOES REAL..................YA GOTTA SEE THIS

RemCreations opened this issue on Oct 19, 2001 ยท 33 posts

fauve posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 5:50 PM

Ok pplz look at this... you all MUST look at this or I will post it eighty more times and I won't be doing no sissy image croppign next time! This is my mine all all mine SUPERDINA... she is not some lamer morph job like you peepz do... I have been working on her for years and years, before Jack and Dan and Diane even got the idea to do regular Dina! she is not based on photos of real people, she IS real people! I snuck over to the real Dina V's beach condo in Santa Monica and I stole some of her toenail clippings. Then i got an advanced biochemistry degree and cultured them and made a whole new SUPERDINA clone! I spent more than 400 hours lovingly handpainting every single inch of her body. THen I decided I better start working on a texture for her! It took a crew of over twelve people to hold her down so we could use the Cyberware digitizer on NEW SUPERDINA and she kept demanding that we call her agent the whole time. BUt it was worth it!! isn't she amazing, peepz? Greetz to my dog Jim Burton who only wishes he could do this kind of GODLIKE WORK like I do!! And don't ask me to post any wireframes, ppl 'cause I'm not going to do it. SUPERDINA already kicked my shins once today. Oh, yeah... the hair is by Kozaburo. -nemo (feeling silly today)