Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is Renderosity's position on running Poser on 2 computers

Cosmasad1 opened this issue on Oct 29, 2019 ยท 27 posts

gate posted Fri, 01 November 2019 at 9:02 AM

Well a Physical Book , Papers, A draw board, a Cellpone these yo sure can use then give it away .. place on e-bay etc so a book sure can be handed over to another person even lend it out ... but now the more and more you will Pay but you will not own anything they will tell you ( you Pay just for use, you can't give it to anyone else ) you will not have any new possessions ... they will control you watch you Punish you if you do not behave .... It all leads into that direction and People go with it they even support it . I teach my Children ( Keep your hands of such things as much as yo can ) Keep your freedom , do not let them control you, Look that things you have Purchased are yours and do not enslave your self for these company's as they will rip you off to get more and more Power ( Modern Slavery ) they go as faar as you have to Kneel in front of them to let your children use what you have bought, really crazy! But see this will not have a great Future as wee have seen that Many great Nations fell on such Control systems ....!!

I am starting to wonder ... why am I supporting such a thing by making models for it .. then I will be not any better bulling others into that controlled system in which I would not want my children . I might still have the Option not having to upgrade , but how about the others ? these I motivate to use it , and I am not sure anymore if it is the right way.

"I will have to overthink my Options"