Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Orion for Poser 11

AmbientShade opened this issue on Jun 20, 2019 ยท 342 posts

AmbientShade posted Wed, 13 November 2019 at 1:12 PM

jennblake posted at 12:54PM Wed, 13 November 2019 - #4370039

Hello.

I had offered support for you on this. 😄 I have your window on skype still...anytime you want to move on this let me know. 😄

Yes, correct and I appreciate that. I got the impression that arifzhafir was referring to something a bit more official in their comment that I replied to, while what you and I have discussed seemed more in line with vendor support once the figures are final. But I can't start asking vendors to create content until I have a finalized figure for them to work with.

I've run into various issues that tend to become roadblocks and set things back until I figure out how to fix them. As resourceful as this community can be with most things Poser, there is little information regarding the full development of a complete figure. Most tends to be pretty straight forward, but when you run into some of the issues that I've had no one seems to have an answer, so a lot of it I've had to sort out on my own through trial and error. That takes time away from actual development and progressing to an end point, which gets frustrating, to the point I have to take a break from it and work on something else for a while.

That is the extremely condensed version of what I just spent an hour or so typing out then deleted, as I don't want to come across as complaining or accusing, lol. I'm thinking about starting a video series on building a full Poser figure from start to finish (modeling, rigging, morphing, etc), but then I'd be robbing folks of the joys of running into all those issues on their own.