Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: Having issues with GoZ integration with regards to SubD

JAG opened this issue on Nov 10, 2019 ยท 61 posts

JAG posted Fri, 15 November 2019 at 12:43 AM

ghostman posted at 12:36AM Fri, 15 November 2019 - #4370191

Tried this with several figures now with and without subd but can't replicate it. Seems i'm one of those that have it working as it should. Even the baking down works. I really feel with you on this one. I would go crazy if my Goz didn't work as it supposed to.

Thanks but it's already confirmed as a known bug. It doesn't occur on the first time. You must make a GoZ morph, then send the figure back subsequently multiple times for new morphs, applying them all additionally to the first ones. It's especially terrible if you're trying to tweak a posed figure. In other words if you just work with a zero posed figure and make one morph, you're good to go. Pose that figure and try to export it for a secondary morph to smooth and you're screwed - poly-plosion! Sometimes only one poly that you won't even notice till you render or reposition - other times whole figures blows. It does it with every figure I tried and apparently I'm not the only one. Are you replicating what I'm saying here or just doing one singular morph in Z and calling it a success? This is a compounded problem and not an initial one.

If you are replicating it precisely, and having no problems, please answer the following questions:

1. What version of Poser are you running?
  2. What version of Zbrush are you running?
  3. What figures are you trying?
  4. What level of SubD are you exporting with?
  5. What computer type are you running on?
  6. What language version of Poser are you running? English? French?

Keep in mind that it gets worse with higher levels. You must have PREVIEW subD turned on and set to a higher level. Try 2 or 3 to start with. 1 seems less buggy. 0 will not affect anything since you're not subdividing obviously.