Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: Having issues with GoZ integration with regards to SubD

JAG opened this issue on Nov 10, 2019 ยท 61 posts

JAG posted Sun, 24 November 2019 at 2:19 PM

Thanks for the additional input everyone! We've got moving vertex points for sure. I'd expect that if Poser were dropping down from subD to base or lower subD levels. So like if the morph is made at SubD=3 and I reduce the model figure to 2...I'd expect Poser to have trouble compensating for where to put a vertex. Taking away vertexes (polys) would create this very exact problem if the program doesn't know how to correct for it - but when we're staying on the exact same subdivision level it really shouldn't be happening at all. The movement is just a problem that grows more serious as you work. It's killing those of us who use Zbrush repeatedly during our work-flow. We're all having to go back to PP2014 in order to use Z without problem. That or you have to turn your subD off every time you use the bridge. And the turn it back on coming back. If they fix one thing between 11.2 and 11.3 I hope this is it. Can you imagine using this if it worked? I would giggle aloud if I could just up the rez on a figure and keep my morphs. Here's hoping the bigwigs are paying attention to this post and our reports.