Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: Having issues with GoZ integration with regards to SubD

JAG opened this issue on Nov 10, 2019 ยท 61 posts

JAG posted Mon, 25 November 2019 at 7:41 PM

AmethystPendant posted at 7:38PM Mon, 25 November 2019 - #4371214

If this issue is being looked at by Bondware, could they please implement it at the obj level so that those of us that use Blender et al rather than ZBrush could also take advantage of HD Morphs, that would be great, a GoB would also be appreciated although I am quite happy to just use export / morph import.

TBH I'm surprised that even GoZ works with a posed figure rather than zeroed, I have colorcurvature's script (which is excellent BTW) but that has to do a lot of pre / post calculation to import a "posed" morph (although if we can now export a full figure and import an FBM that might be easier going forward as seams will no longer be an issue

We've been able to go/return with posed figures using GoZ since it's first release. I feel your pain on the object export. If they'd just fix that tidbit it would make life better for everyone, wouldn't it? Zbrush is by far not the only program that could do morphs. I'm with you on that. You can however export base resolution - and maybe that's something - at least it's an improvement from the old days when even that didn't work.