Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Does Rendo's Poser 11.2 Allow working offline?

consumer573 opened this issue on Oct 11, 2019 ยท 139 posts

gate posted Wed, 27 November 2019 at 8:29 AM

Well so if it would be that easy if one owns a licence then the one could resell it just the way he wish to ....this would mean as I am in legal Possession of my licence that I can just sell it to whom I wish and how many times I want that must be a special feature in US Law LOL !

but see if it would really be the fact that Personal licences have been resold by Smith Micro to a third Party it sure would cause a big issue, as the conditions are not the same. I am aware that things differ a little all over the world from the Wild West conditions but sure if it is the way you say then it would be considered as "expropriation" of personal property.

the other thing is that the Licences are still all regisred at Smith micro in the Licence manager .. now we get to the next point ... if there has been a legal licence trans fair then Smith micro would have to have given the personal Information to Bondware of the Owner transferring my personal account data to them with the Key , I would of had to be Informed by Smith micro with exact info of the licences that have been transferred. This should be mentioned in my account at Smith Micro and then be accessible at Bondware else it would just be Piracy of personal property and Information.