Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Ou est L'Homme?

SeanMartin opened this issue on Nov 15, 2019 ยท 93 posts

wolf359 posted Wed, 27 November 2019 at 4:48 PM

quietrob posted at 4:48PM Wed, 27 November 2019 - #4371428

wolf359 posted at 12:28PM Wed, 27 November 2019 - #4371338

EClark1894 posted at 5:09PM Tue, 26 November 2019 - #4371197

We need to seriously get away from Genesis. And lest anyone think it's just Genesis, it's not. We need to kill off V4 as well, and move on. We have La Femme, Project E, and Dawn. Those are the main figures we need to concentrate on. Otherwise, we're just splitting the market.

Dawn, Lefemme,project E ,..and now a resurrected mikki are competing for their "split" of the poser content market.

Some consumer markets can actually suffer from too many non unified standards.

There is a reason we only have Apple & Android for smart phones.

Bondware needs to choose an enforceable standard for poser native figures and kill off the rest just as blackberry and all the rest were effectively killed .

Only have Apple and Android?

The makers of LG phones : Hold my beer.

I think there is a market for quality nonstandard models. Otherwise it's like saying we're all interested in the same subjects and want to present them in the same way. That might be true when it comes to props. A necklace or a ring or a hat or a car all work well with just about all models. But when it comes to figures. I think diversity coupled with compatibility is the key.

The popular flagship LG phones run the android OS.

I know The blackberry still exists but try to convince an aspiring mobile app developer that the blackberry platform is a good investment.of his time... or ask amazon and microsoft about thier attempts to bring "diversity" to the Smart phone market.

you can have figure "diversity" in the form of new exotic, multiple third party figures... or vestigial figures exhumed from the graveyard of poser history and fobbed off as "new" poser 11 content

However you can not realisticly expect content creators to support them all....and sorry but draping a generic smock over "project E", in the cloth room, is not really vendor support.

My website

YouTube Channel