Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Does Rendo's Poser 11.2 Allow working offline?

consumer573 opened this issue on Oct 11, 2019 ยท 139 posts

movida posted Wed, 27 November 2019 at 4:57 PM

gate posted at 4:55PM Wed, 27 November 2019 - #4371451

@ quietrob If you go at Smith micro into your account you can see your Licence Keys in the Licence manager but they will say that they no longer exist, this means that they stored Personal Information also if you kept the bill and Payment mail you will see it under the order number, they can check it any time if you send it to them! These Information had to be transferred to Bondware as they sure had to get the Licence Information. But this would of had to be notified by Smith micro in first Place if they sold your Licences.

Well I will contact my Cousin I grew up with, she is a Professor of Law at Duke Law School, Her Husband is a Big Lawer at Washington DC, either they could contact Smith Micro about the Issue to see what they have to say or at least tell me how things would work and how to proceed in case one Insists having the 11.1 or Game Dew working. to be on the secure side, they know better the Laws in the US then I do !

I also contacted SM Insisting for an Update to get 11.1 working on the machine as they removed the Offline activator Last week will see what they have to say to me ...

Just sticking my .02 in here uninvited :) But SM stated to me that the new version (bondwares) uses a new activation system. To me, that means they replaced the SM activation system with their own and routed that to their license server. Seems to have been a rather easy process to remove/replace the despised call home function.