Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Ou est L'Homme?

SeanMartin opened this issue on Nov 15, 2019 ยท 93 posts

Glitterati3D posted Thu, 28 November 2019 at 7:43 AM

SeanMartin posted at 8:37AM Thu, 28 November 2019 - #4371531

"Live with it."

Yeah, those of us who work with male figures get that a lot.

"If LH were a totally new figure there would be no compatibility whatsoever."

And so? Sorry, not seeing a problem with that.

:: sigh :: Whatever. Nothing in the Poserverse moves unless it has T&A, so I guess I should have foreseen this long ago. And I damn sure wont be surprised to find out, six months after release, that he's pretty much forgotten.

Sorry, Sean, but here's the problem with that....vendors won't support a male figure because of the risk involved in loss of sales. Solve that problem and we vendors will jump right on those male figures you want so badly.

You are ONE customer. Vendors who rely on this for their living cannot live on your sales alone. Being a vendor is almost a "hobby" for me as my widow benefits pay my bills and 3D money is just "mad money" for me. But, I'm lucky, unlike others who are truly trying to make a living doing this. They simply cannot afford to put out risky products that aren't likely to satisfy a large customer base.

So, please calm down and give L'Homme a valid trial period. I think you will be very pleased with the results. (Shhhh, I'll tell you a secret.................I've been testing L'Homme, but I'm under NDA, so I can't say any more.)