Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: My Raistlin WIP

3-DArena opened this issue on Oct 19, 2001 ยท 15 posts

3-DArena posted Sat, 20 October 2001 at 12:51 AM

Are his bropws dark?? I wasn't sure about that. I am intentionally not following any book covers or such as I want him to be my perception from reading it. Yes, I will add his pouches and bags (I actually had posted that here too, but my stupid computer kept failing to post grrr). I will be creating a better staff, but I'm no modeller so we shall see how that turns out. No he won't be available in the store because I am using the Kane texture. But if I find a different usable texture to modify I will make him available when he is done. The eye textures are available in teh Mall at 3-D Arena, in fact the eye package started out because I was making hourglass eyes and then moved on to crescent moons slits and humans (got a bit carried away). But you are right, I need to find some way to make him more gaunt, the old dial does it a bit, but I don't want him to old, just thin and yet still attractive inhis own way... I am determined though to keep at it :~)

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo